Monday, February 18, 2008

Up, Up and Away

Gpsy Falls sent me this fun pretty red balloon. Opening my inventory I clicked on wear and thought; "oh how cute a balloon".

As I walked I found myself in lift off, going higher and higher and higher. I wondered if it is possible to float off a sim and travel to another land. Perhaps this has a homing device or script since I circled around my home land in lovely Salutirus. Up and around in the clouds hanging onto my beautiful balloon for my dear second life.
What a great gag gift. Gypsy has all kinds of fun things and great inventions at his gadget store.

That made me wonder how high could you actually fly? Would it be possible to hit a ceiling? A search at the Wiki yielded no fast answers. The only way to land was to let go and fall. Good thing my pixels bounce!




2 comments:

Lionel Houde said...

Hi Kaffe,I linked to your blog. :D Hope you are well, it's a nicely written blog. I may have to dynamite mine and start over, hope your event went well today.

Lionel

Lionel Houde said...

I gotta get your flowers set up soon. Hopefully tonight. ;D Take care and thanks for your patience.

By the way, remind me and I can help you monetize your blog.